Thursday, September 18, 2008

Abstract

This paper provides a look at my world from different perspectives and different angles. The history of my town is analyzed, my parent's past is looked at and also key figures and events that played a role in who I am as a person are evaluated. Different forms of writing are used in this paper such as poetry, academic writing and prose. Different voices are also used to show different aspects of my life, such as the voice of my mother and father. The voice of my mother is important because the pain she suffered through is portrayed in this paper. This is an in-depth look of my life using varying techniques making it more interesting to read. There is a lot of focus on my hometown; the nature and ecology of it, the people, and also the small town atmosphere is really looked at closely and related to how it makes up me. 

brainstorming:
research hometown
history of it 
history of my family-grandfather, grandmother
pick out who is really important in my life
family, friends, coaches
sorrows and bad times in my life 
academic types of writing

Anna Fogel

No comments: