Thursday, September 18, 2008

Abstract....9/18/08

Paper?
More like compilation or gathered mess.
It’s about my journey, my life, and the little things that had something to do with from the day I was born until I opened up this e-mail.
Ok, maybe not every little detail, but it will probably contain many of the characteristics that make me who I am today.
Within my text, will lie names, places, lyrics maybe even pictures of what I portray my history to be like without really telling you….
Am I making sense? Maybe I have this all wrong, but I’m sure that as long Gabe sees my effort and some type of masterpiece, I’m sure ill succeed...
Hopefully by the end, the reader will grasp a better understanding of what I can bring to this world, and what I am composed of, what I truly believe in and work towards..
My accomplishments might fall under some category that may be combined with other types of writing..
It’s a unique way of expressing my own little “world”

No comments: