Sunday, September 21, 2008

why why why don't computers like me

My goal for this organized mess, or project, is to show why I am the way I am. I plan on making a ring of notecards. They will talk about my families past, my towns past, and things that have influenced me throughout the ages. It will probably be kind of hard though because I have lived a pretty normal life. I will really have to dig deep to remember past experiences. I hope to discover bits and pieces about myself that I had not thought about before. I want to see how where I come from really shaped me. How my family really shaped me. I am going to seek the help of online search engines, articles, newspapers, whatever can help, and use them to my advantage. This should be an interesting project in the fact that it is not a normal paper but pieces slapped together in a completely different fashion then what I am used to.

Brainstorming:

history of hometown
-why the name change
families, friends, pets
my high school
-influencial teachers
money
bipolerness
honesty
song lyrics that inspired me perhaps
local newspaper

No comments: