Friday, September 19, 2008

Abstract

Abstract:
This project will give me a better look at where I came from and what has shaped me to be the person I am today. Through research on my cultural, ecological, religious, geographical, and familial history I hope to get a better understanding of my past through my parent's and grandparent's history as well. I plan on finding information on life in the Midwest suburbs from 1990 to present time, and using that to relate to my personal life. I also want to incorporate information I find on larger families and the effect that has on the upbringing of children. I'm going to include research on families with mixed religious backgrounds, considering my mother comes from a Jewish family and my father a Catholic one. In this project, I also want to emphasize on the effect that parent's relationship has on their children through research on family studies.

Brainstorming.....
Separation
Cheating
Generations
Interfaith marriage
Large families
Suburbs
Gambling
Alcoholism
Skokie, IL
Politics
Money
War
Guilt
Excuses

No comments: