Saturday, September 20, 2008

its a start i guess

My goal for this project is to show how my world got formed from all different views of my family. Since my grandpa is 100% Finnish my world will have a big Finnish influence. I plan on making it almost like a scarp book of letters. My great grandpa will his story of being in Finnland and all the issues of living over there what was going on and why her came here to America. Then I will talk about my Grandpa and his life, what impacted it/ shaped it. Then I will do my moms side and talk about how my grandpa went to war, and how my Grandma is very resourceful and doesn’t waste a thing because she grew up during the great depression on a farm in South Dakota. Then to my parents and siblings. I will end my paper at our trip to Finland, where we went this summer to learn about our heritage. I feel like it will tie everything together.

Brain storming
I made listes of big things that happened in my life
And my parents
Wars
Depression
Family deaths
Family member in the army
Cancer
Moving
And ect

No comments: