Friday, September 19, 2008

ABSTRACT!!

Abstract;; I am not sure to which extent this would be considered a paper? Although I am not sure how I am going to compose this project, I do know that it will show the impact of the life around me as a whole. From the day I was born, till now as I sit writing this blog entry. Even though this is not a biography of my life, it connects me to the world I was born into, and how it relates to me as a whole. I plan to take bits and pieces of life around me from the year 1989 till present. With this information comes an impact, that both consciously and unconsciously made me who I am today. I think of myself as the center piece on a table, bringing the whole table together just by one decoration in the middle. That is me, I hold my own world together all by myself, by bringing "decoration" to my world, making me who I am today, because of the things around me. I am the center piece.


brainstorming ideas;;
-Agriculture of my time--1989-present
-Famous people, how they affected me?
    -- What scandals/rumors were going on?
-9/11--impact on everyone around me/myself.
-surroundings I grew up in;;Chicago/Naperville/Geneva/Aurora
     --Environment
     --Animal life
     --political issues
     --Murders--Lisowski family, effect on Aurora, IL
     --Divorces 
     --Family/friend deaths
-Money
-"Status Quo"-- expected/stereotypes of my time. 

--How do these all tie together!?
    --They make me WHO I AM today.

No comments: