Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goals

My goal for this project is to not focus on myself but focus on the things that surround my life. I was to put emphasis on others who make me who I am. Not only that, but past situations that created me. This project will show the good and the bad that make me different. I am making it in the form of a scrape book because I absolutely love pictures, and I want to make it colorful. I am searching online for information on my hometown and family history. Some of my family history is bleak, but I think it is an important part of who I am. Not only that, but talk about my old jr. high and high school because that is the age when your influenced the most. I like the fact that this isn't a normal paper becuase it gives the chance to be creative.


Brain storming

Family Murder
Family Suicide
alcoholics
my mother
my brothers
friends
high school
hometown
boyfriend
golden apple
a little bit about who i became from all these influences

No comments: