Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Abstract. Learning. Paper.

Wow I am doing a post! (Mostly because I can basically just copy and paste this one and no work is required...because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Now that I think about it, writing all this is requiring much more effort than I intended to put into this, so yea...Blog Post!)

Learning is a fundamental skill that is necessary to each and every person to survive. Some decide to further their studies beyond that of college and continue to learn for the rest of their lives. Others utilize only they feel they have needed to know to get to where they are today. Without necessarily being conscious of what is happening the act of learning continues no matter what a person does. Learning takes place in mind, body, soul. It helps distinguish right from wrong, fallible from infallible, establish different feelings and how to feel those feelings, and open many more doors to not only the world, but to ourselves as people. Learning is simply an extension of our mindfulness of the world. I am here to show how learning is an outreach of and towards human understanding and potentially why it occurs.

I did not copy the junbled ideas, because basically it is just an extension of the exact same ideas in the abstract itself.

No comments: