Friday, October 24, 2008

grow up

The repeated insult shouted at those who are supposedly immature is to grow up. To stop acting childish and mature into the young adult you should be acting as. Whoever knew that these "immature" ones all share a common characteristic. It is these humans who are holding onto something they cannot bear to let go of. For many it is something that has been persistently present their entire life. These people who cannot easily let go of values so important to them are labeled immature.
I never thought leaving home and taking a step into the real world would be so difficult. Holding onto my past and my family, leaves me with an empty feeling away from home. Incompleteness in my self, mind and body. I never imagined it to be like this with a feeling of constant despair and longing for home. This "immature" feeling of not being ready to grow up yet and longing for the past is something that is much deeper than imaginable.

No comments: