Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh How This Weekend Will Be!

From Friday to Sunday I will be inseparable my incomparable companion. Now, do not get me wrong there are people who think they have a relationship similar to the one we share, however, they are foolish and do not know what they are talking about. We have been involved in each others lives for four years but I can honorably say that we will be involved in each others lives until the last judgment. Everything someone could ask for in a partner in crime is everything we give each other. In today's day and age people believe it is highly unorthodox that a man's best friend in a woman. But who is to say what is right and wrong? I have never listened to people in the past because simply no one else is worth me giving my time to. If I ever need help I will simply ask her due to the vast amount of knowledge she possesses. Some other people suspect a deep rooted attraction between us, but they are just jealous of a relationship that they could never have. Sometimes it is maddening they things we would do for one another but at the same time it is delightful. I do not understand why everyone and their grandmothers must obsess over the fact that a friend can do more than love. I do not understand why everyone must obsess that a companion can give everything of themselves. Love can give people feelings of robustness as well as warmth. Just because intimacy is not present in a male-female relationship does not mean anything. Some naysayers may not hold this belief as close to heart as I do however that just proves that they are stupid. It is not my fault I was blessed with superior intelligence and a vast amount of maturity. But, I cannot wait to see my friend Jenna.

No comments: