Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BFFS

My best friend Emily and I were at first not friends at all.
We hated eachother in Mrs. Angelettis 1st grade class.
We always got into competitions and my group of friends made fun of hers and vice versa.
We were very catty in elementary school.
We had a mutual friend, Kristina eventually we ditched her but ill go into more detail about that a little later.
Kristina would have to choose between us when we both wanted to hang out with her.
Well eventually Emily moved away in 3rd grade.
We were both still friends with Kristina.
In middle school, Kristina made us hang out one day.
It wasn't the end of the world but it was very awkward.
Well in eighth grade I got a job at Tinley Park Roller Rink.
Freshman year, I got Kristina a job too.
Sophomore year Kristina got Emily a job.
We hated working together until we started hanging out outside of work.
It was always the three of us together but I would never hang out with Emily by myself.
Until the summer of sophomore year Kristina got a tool ass boyfriend.
She would ditch me and Emily every once in a while and ruin our plans.
Well when me and Emily had had enough we decide we would hang out just the two of us.
And we never looked back since.
We're college roommates!
And the phrase Best Friends Forever seems like it might actually work out.
All of my best and worst memories are with Emily.
We know practically everything about eachother and even though we piss eachother off and can be total bitches, we can never stay mad at eachother for more than 10 minutes.
She is my favorite childhood memory.

No comments: