Wednesday, October 15, 2008

now that's a knee slapper

The rain cuts through the air like a razorblade can you feel it. The words I mean not the blade. My eyes move through the paper The paper reads me Are you reading the paper. No interruptions no don’t interrupt me cant you see im writing here. Squiggles on the papyrus. At least that’s what it used to be in the past. The past. That’s a funny place to be or not to be that is the … answer. what are words words are letters what are letters who gave them meaning. Why listen to that meaning. The words are screaming to be read can you hear it. I can hear it. Ilovewords they appeal to my senses. This is a paragraph. That was a sentence. Jessica. That was a word. But words are in dictionaries am I not a word. Who cares I care. Now let’s dream. I don’t remember my dreams but we all have dreams so let’s dream together. Purple skies not blue that’s overrated. Rated over that’s all blue skies are purple. Now lets take that beat back again. When you think happiness I think of you you think of me do you think in words you have to right I do. If there is someone speaking in your head you can write that down and writing things down is language which are words. Don’t you know those words are going to get back to me so why say them don’t be so r u d e . rude dude neewwwbbbb. Why the hell wont my mind focus. Nonono. So anywho. How come two words can make one word but one word cannot make two words. What a double standard. Standards are double. I am not seeing double however whatever your on youd be seeing double. Sigh im bored your bored too. My hands are dirty. Slippery soap. Slipper slippery. Love is slippery. It slips away and is hard to pick back up again. This was all just a dream. Just kidding. Or was it how do you know your whole life isn’t a dream. Freud loved dreams. He dreamed about dreaming about dreams whos dreams were about dreams. Say that ten times. That’s slanted slander slaughter. That give me the heebeee jeeebieeesss. Don’t leave. That feeling I get when I see you no stop I cant catch up with you come back. I’m running from the truth to get to those feelings you give me. Wow that was a paragraph. Or was that a story how about a novel omg I’m a friggin author.

No comments: