Sunday, October 19, 2008

i guess i wasn't the only one to forget about this...awkward.

Learn learn learn. Is it innate maybe is it rehearsed maybe is it hard maybe does it come naturally.. . just maybe. Who what where when how. Why does it matter? Because we want to know to know is to be intelligent and to become intelligent I have to learn. Learn what though who decides what I learn. I am not some stupid receptacle that you can fill random crap with. I choose what I learn, do not do it for me. Intelligence is power power is everything in this world anyways I wonder if other planets care about learning useless information. Stimulate my mind with colors with words with unique material and I will learn. Give me a book a magazine a novel a movie an email and I will learn. But why why is it important why was the idea of learning even thought of in the first place. To judge. Maybe. Need something other than looks to make people feel worthless. Animals do not judge by how much they learn. Why cannot I learn only the things that keep me happy and live a happy life. Like a dog. Or a cat. Now pay attention to me so you can learn what I say. Learning is attention learning is accepting learning Is knowing I know you do you know me. Didn’t think so. Why can I remember faces but not names. I have learned them once why did it go away. I try to learn but my information is escaping from my brain. Why does learning make learning so hard for me to learn in the first place. If English is a hard language to learn why cant I learn Spanish. Hard stuff hard stuff hard stuff . maybe by learning about learning I will understand it better. Thinking about thinking. Metacognition. Now that is a trippy thought. What’s trippy who made it up I do not know I should learn. If you don’t learn are you stupid, or better than the society we live in. that’s weird. Why learn about reading and writing when I can already do it. Learn how to draw . creative. Learn how to read. Wise. Learn how to sing. Musical. Learn how to live. Stupid. Think about it. Take a second. Where would we be with no learners. Nowhere . so why learn . to go somewhere. Why go somewhere in life. No one knows.

No comments: