Friday, October 24, 2008

Who am I?

What am I doing here? Is this place adequate for myself being. Or do I simply find myself evoked into a large crowded space meant for certain people.

It seems to be a utopia many adolescents come to seek independence or freedom as I may say but yet become a strong individual full of knowledge in order to become someone they are not and strive be a better person.

Is it just me or do I simply talk about my outlook and categorize everyone into it, or am I simply just talking wild to someone who won’t read this….?

I sit here pondering on the fact that maybe making a wise choice isn’t bad and that hopefully it affects my way of viewing things in the future for the better.

Returning to my familiarity and abstaining from being fully dependent on my parents is definitely a wise notion.

Standing here beside her and wanting her to be someone who she maybe isn’t fully yet is probably going to be a tricky task.

Did i make sense?

i adequately dont mind whether this was quite interesting or what not!

No comments: