Friday, October 3, 2008

Dear Daniel

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to come and speak with our class. It was nice to have someone who does what many of us aspire to do come and speak to our class. I really appreciated how you told us that studying abroad would be a great opportunity for us. I always wanted to study abroad and you gave me another reason on why I should do that. I hope talking to our class wasn't a complete waste of time, and I hope you enjoyed speaking to us as much as we enjoyed listening to you. As well, I would like to thank you for giving us tips on our writing. When you were saying how when you write, the first draft you fail miserably was very reassuring, because it is hard to start writing. I always had trouble writing a first draft and to hear a writer say that he fails miserably, was pretty cool.  Yet again thank you very much for coming to our classroom and I hope that all of your advice will help. For instance, when you told us to save all of our drafts because we can keep building upon them to make them the exact way we want them. I am going to start saving all my papers from here on out because there has been times where I wished I would have saved some of my papers since we are writing similar topics. 

Sincerely,

Donny Miller

No comments: