Friday, October 17, 2008

Who says a petal doesn't know anything about the world why does a flower have to know it all. Do you have write a paper for a paper or can you write a paper without a stapler. If you lose all of your staples you can still write a good paper it doesn't have to even to be words.
They said there was a teacher who lived in Bethlehem and he never assigned papers and some people liked him and some people didn't like him he was different so many people didn't like him. Everybody thinks you have to be in a classroom for class but I think on top of a hill or under a fig tree is fine. People never learn everything but at least they think.
If you think a thought and it's wrong it's ok you just have to keep thinking. It's not important it you are right or wrong it's important if you think.
Trees have seeds. Some trees have seeds that twirl in the wind and when they can either be trees or they can be seeds. Seeds don't always be trees just some of them and that's ok because trees are beautiful but so are seeds. I like seeds I think they are funny.
When is a teacher. I am a student but I know things but I am still learning things. Teachers are teachers but they are still students because they don't know things they are still learning things. I could teach things does that make me a teacher. Maybe everybody is both but how can everybody be both if there are flowers and petals. Petals aren't as old as the flower so maybe they don't know as much but maybe they know different things. The flower knows earth and the petals know the sun but together they know a lot more than they did when it was just the flower. A flower without any petals would be boring. I like pretty flowers.
I don’t like paper clips. I don’t like staples either but I like staples more than I like paper clips because paper clips don’t feel final but staples do. I don’t like staples much more thought because they both clip paper and paper isn’t what’s important. It’s words that are important. Words aren’t important. Thoughts are important and thoughts are in paintings and music and if Buddha sang maybe people would have still listened to him.

No comments: