Friday, October 24, 2008

THIS WEEK WENT BY SUPER FAST. LOVE IT. =]



Happy reading to everyone! lord knows you will need it will nabocov. i swear this guy is a nut. hopefully i will be able to get through it. i will probably need my five friends now more than ever. i started to .. but its hard to understand.





It was spicy


Two of the same


It's always cold when we are together


She needs to do nothing


So far, far away



Love her


Commentary:





It was spicy


When my best friend Brittany and I first met I was wearing a blue shirt that said SPICY on it.


Sitting across the lunch table from her was a sign. I knew that we would be best friends. Ironic, that my best friend then introduced me to her. Thank god I found Britt. I wouldn't have survived high school without her.





Two of the same


We realized throughout sophomore year how much we are like each other, but at the same time we are opposites. I'm a blonde, she's a brunette. I've got a brother, she has sisters. I think what brought us together was the fact that our boyfriends were best friends as well. So we never ran out of things to talk about.





It's always cold when we are together


Brittany and I went to countless hockey games. Getting lost and freezing our asses off was all part of the fun. My boyfriend was the captain of the high school hockey team and her boyfriend was the assistant captain. We drove far and wide to watch them play. We were their dedicated cheerleaders and we loved it. Hockey was our sport.





She needs to do nothing


Brittany's mom and dad gave her whatever she wanted for a while. She didn't have a job right away like I did when i turned sixteen. She didn't have to go to work when she didn't want to. Pulling the green out of her mom's wallet was never a problem. But she learned.





So far, far away


She isn't here. She's there. Still at home going to college. I miss her. We don't talk as much as we used to. It sucks. Best friends forever was what we said. and i believe it. I plan on being in a rocker with this girl eventually.

Love her
It's pretty self explanatory I think. =]

No comments: