Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'd rather build a cat

A rain drop. A rain drops. Many rain drops make a flood. I have a word the word is surprise. I have a surprise for you. Surprised when he fell down the stairs.
A cat is made of fur. I collect cat hair. Someday I will make a cat. Cat is a word. The cat ate the food is a sentence.
The cat at the food. After that, the lazy cat went to take a nap. A cat nap. For a cat, every nap is a cat nap. Cat nip is what the cat ate. It was an old cat, with orange and black fur. I plan to make a rainbow cat.
That's a paragraph. That was a sentence. This is a sentence too. word.
The rain drops. It drops in rain drops. A rain drops, washes the house away. Houses have doors. Doors are attached to walls. Walls make the house, and people use the house to throw parties, or funerals, or anything they want. A book has doors. A dot is a door knob.
He jumped. He jumped rope. jumped off the building. A building has doors. He is a door.
A turtle doesn't have a house. Turtles have pretty shells. There aren't any doors in a shell but turtles are beautiful. Turtles are old and can tell you many stories. A turtle doesn't make sense why does it not live in a house? When rain drops a turtle can swim. If I build a house I'll build it like a turtle.
Some people don't know that leafs can talk. That is funny because if leafs couldn't talk they couldn't tell the tree to eat light. Leafs tell trees to take in rain drops too. I think a tree is made of sun and rain drops because the leafs tell the tree to. Turtles talk. Turtles make sounds that we don't understand. Houses don't say much because there are so many of them. We see them all the time and they would say the same thing. Not trees though. Trees are yellow and red and green like turtles. Sometimes trees change colors and you don't know when. Houses usually stay the same color. If I build a house, I am going to paint it green. If I bulid a house will it talk like a turtle? I don't want to build a house though I'd rather build a cat.

No comments: