Friday, October 24, 2008

next weekend is halloween. be excited

First of all i wished everyone good thoughts before i began my paper. I think we all need them right now because we are all so consumed by work. Also, i do not know if i did this wrong, but i do not know if i should be saying that because that is doubt and doubt is an enemy, therefore i tried.


She trots in the room like always
Best friends forever she said
She cannot do anything for herself
For daddy lets her do nothing for herself
What a rags to riches story
Too bad money cannot buy happiness
At least in college that is.

commentary:
She trots in the room like always
Brittany trots because I gave her a stuffed animal horse when we were little. She wanted to be like it, therefore the way she walks symbolizes a horse because she treasures my gift. Also, when I was little I kicked her leg, so walking this way, clip clop clip clop, might just be easier for her.

Best friends forever she said
Brittany and I met when we were in preschool. She was very fond of me, who wouldn’t be. She always let me be her partner for everything, therefore she adored me. I used the word said instead of says because things are different now. Her head is heavy on her shoulders and there is always this imaginary string pulling her nose up in the air. We are friends, yes. We are roommates yes. We will be this way forever no. She should be happy that she has someone in her life like me. You can still wear black on a beautiful day.

She cannot do anything for herself, for daddy lets her do nothing for herself.
Brittany’s father is king of Sarah Lee and resides in a village called Mokena. His queen believes she has an occupation because she looks pretty and smells nice. They believe everyone is a peasant in their territory. Well newsflash everyone, the medieval times happened a long time ago.

What a rags to riches story.
Brittany was adapted and came from a very poor crack addicted mother. She used to appreciate everything, how much that has changed. You have to be thankful for what you have sometimes. She was most likely adopted because when I was younger I told her parents that I wanted someone to play with.

Money cannot buy happiness, especially in college.
Princess Brittany is having a hard time adjusting to college life, therefore she might leave me and travel to the coast of Florida where one of her few castles resides. She has this notion that if she buys everything she will be happy, but she wants to make friends. You cannot make friends by handing them a ten dollar bill.

No comments: