Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twinkie Suicide


There is a twinkie hanging from my doorframe. How. Why. Masking tape. Dogs barking in the street. Screaming children don’t know what kool-aid tastes like. Carrots are orange. Red Blue and white. Technology is the camel’s back for color. Green is the connection of chocolate candy and sex. Bookshelves made from books hold shelves. Pumpkin carving is squash genocide. A solar powered bobble head is conserving energy for an ultimately pointless task, so I still feel guilty. The larger the cup the more I drink and the less I feel of yesterdays and the more I forget about tomorrow. Triangle potato chips are geometric miracles. Beards hide forked tongues from the slanderous lies that feed them. Bite the hand that feeds. Oranges grow in tropical forests from green trees but where might I find blues and yellows. Cannons explode and my ears bled for a fortnight. See spot run. WHERE. Drive the car and hit the dog. Screeching breaks break screeching crying screaming. Photograph the eyes and steal the mind of musicians who scream poetry of sadness and madness and all around calamity. Addition subtraction infraction distraction. Penance served under pontious pirates. Blow your mind. Scream the profanities that your parents screamed at each other that made your body bleed. Can you not see me. Can I see the sky. Clouds cloud airplane jets jetting high above. Blow smoke stacks steaming. Toast is bread genocide so I eat more meat. Christmas lights are stars brought closer to the touch of humans and demons and angels. Meet me at the corner. What did one wall say to the other wall. Altered states are educational and education is an altered state. It’s the me me me internet meme that me me likes. Talk loud speak softly carry big stick. Baseball batting for the human race. Non existant nonexistentialism. Idea-ology. 308 words 310 words counting forwards. 1 and 2 and 3 and abc but c can be 2 or maybe even 3 so abc can be 323 or more. Millions die from a typo and press the big red button because it’s easy. Mom and Dad are wrong. Mom and Dad are wrong. According to accordions. Drowning in flame. Like a one man funeral and an empty guestbook. All life is dying. All dying was once life. Screaming to listeners. A flat B flat C sharp D! Pentatonic major minor mixo-lydian and aleatoric. Let luck roll the dice because luck be a lady. The water over rocks is circling my head like the record playing old blue eyes.

No comments: