Wednesday, October 15, 2008

no one knows...


Take in the letters of the words of the sentence of the paragraph of the page of the book. The wind blows easy. The rain falls down, down, down. Hope the lady bugs drown in a puddle. Construction outside the window is a foe. No not a foe. It’s there. You know. Just keep with the flow. Smiling is contagious. Your mouth smiles your mind smiles. Your mind is outgoing. The fork lift takes the dirt and moves it away. The dirt and debri is stored with all the other dirt and debri and sits there until they go back to it. The car is on the same road for hours and hours. Takes the people to the destination. It is always the same destination. They might get lost. Trees and lanscape so contrasting with the sky. Not on the right path. But enjoying nature. The camera holds memories. Pictures with smiles and silly faces. Where and when? Do you remember? Not important. You see the smiles, the laughter, the friends. Post them on facebook. Let everyone see. They don’t know the whole story. Neither do you. But the smiles on the faces. A good time was had and that’s what they know. Watch them do their dance. They start to the left then move to the right. Take a step back then shake it on over. Do it again. Start at the left. Move to the right. Take it own down and then move it on over. The audience sees it. They don’t really get it. They question the way they move. Not a good mind. Obseve what they do. Try to understand it. Look at what they do and enjoy the entertainment. Why do is the grass green? Why is the sky blue? I like the color pink. Why does the corndog have legs and arms. I think it is smiling. Why does it grin those stupid eyes are going to be chomped offf. I don’t like her dress. I don’t like the color. The cut is disgusting. But aw I love her. What a beautiful friend in a hideous dress. It can’t see the trees that I normally do from my window. It’s kinda cloudy. I cant seem them damn it. But I know that they are there. There even though I can’t seem them. I’ll wait it out. Maybe after a few minutes. Oh wait there’s some of the green. But I still can’t seem them. Just keep looking and waiting. The fog is starting to clear. I can see them. Gorgeous tress. Like the first time we met.

No comments: