Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gertrude Stein

I am a student. I am a college student. I am the recever of messages. messages sent by senders. Senders are teachers. I am a student. I ask questions. Because i ask questions I'm a student? If i dont ask questions am i not a student? Premises. True premises. False premises. Question asker is an inquisitor. An inquisitor is a student. Sometimes.

My sentence. My sentence has meaning. Meaning evokes emotions. If emotions are evoked, there was a sentence. Always? Premise. Always. Green swirlling color. Color of my pen. Pens are green swirling colors. Writing. I send messages. I send messages to myself. To myself, there are messages being sent. If i am myself, i sent messages. Somedays i send messages. Somedays i do not send messages. If i am lost, i did not send a message. If i am lost, a reciever did not receive a message. I am the reciever. Always.

I am kind. I am mean. To my friends. To my sister. I am a kind mean student. If i am a kind mean student, i am curious and i am not lost. premise. To the book is color, i have given it well. to my mother i have given, to myself not well. To scott i love, and will always have. to have is to hold, i have him, i hold him.

i have meaning. as i write i evoke emotions. stein dose not to her. to she does. her sentences. meaning. my sentences meaning. it is is wirten down it had meaning once it will always have meaning ever. ever will i love to write emotions. things that cant be helped make my emotions. emtions are made writting is made. emotions are gone writting is gone. premise.

to curly i love though almost dead. blind, deaf. cute as a button. cute be he deaf he be annoying he always be.

down the cobble stone street to life i dance free. dancing is not free. of emotion. twirl twirl twirl be life spinning ever so fast round this round about scene a scene that nvr ends until emtions do.

No comments: